Monday 1 June 2009

Exhibition/competition...

I'm entering a few of my images in the Brunswick St Gallery Small Works exhibition this year. I entered a couple in their Photography08 exhibition last year, and had a great time at the opening looking at all the amazing artists Melbourne has to offer.

Being a small works show it is open to all formats, at no bigger than 30x30cm. Should be really great.

Details are here if you're interested: http://www.bsgart.com.au/

And here are my images that I'm submitting :-)

IMG_5799 copy
Nice Vintage

Procrastination (web) copy
Awkward Rebellion ~~~ Procrastination

its ok to eat fish (web) copy
It's ok to eat fish coz they don't have any feelings

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Good luck Mandy! Great choice of photos to enter :) I am sure you will do well!