Monday 6 September 2010

My kids and their cousins | Melbourne child photographer

Last week I caught up with my sister to take some photos of my kids, and hers, for my Dad for fathers day. I waited until Dad had his photos before I blogged the images, just in case!

So I gave them to him yesterday, and I *think* he might have teared up a little ;-)

Some of my faves from the day. Love.

All four together. Yes it was tricky and there were tears. Yes there was biscuits involved.
Four cousins

The girls. My daugher (the blondie) and her cousin are only 6 months apart in age. I almost dread to think of the mischief they will get up to as they get older.
Cousins


The boys.
20100901_IMG_8948

1 comment:

CrazyBexta said...

Gosh Mandy! Your daughter has the most amazing blue eyes!!! What a bunch of cuties!! :D