Monday 13 September 2010

Christmas 2010 - awesome opportunity!

If you're anything like me you're starting to get the heeby jeebies that Christmas is just around the corner. Every year in September I start hyperventilating - pressies for the kids, relos, husband! As well as every other Tom, Dick and Harry in between. And if you're anything like me, you also like the idea of things being easy. Work smarter, not harder I always say. Sooo, without further ado I bring you Relic Imagery's inaugural Christmas promotion! So excited to share this with you all, it's been a long time coming. Trying to work out what was the best way to do it, but I think I'm sorted now!

Christmas 2010 - $300 package!
What you get:

  • 1 hour shoot of your family - as big or as small as you like
  • Set of 20 personalised Christmas cards
  • 2 8x12 matted print, give them to the Grandmas or keep them for yourself!
  • 5 5x7 matted prints, ready to frame and hand out to the relos!
  • all images from your session gallery as low-res watermarked files. Perfect for email, facebook etc
That's over $500 value, so you save more than 200 smackers! And of course you can purchase further items from my pricelist - canvases, mounts, prints, albums etc. What are you waiting for?!? I will be holding these sessions between Friday the 1st of October and Saturday the 13th November. Get in touch with me today to book your session, as places are strictly limited.

Christmas 2010, be organised and get photographed! You know you want to!!!!


No comments: