Sunday 7 February 2010

January Photo-A-Day... The End.

Yes, I am a slacker. Yes, I know this. But I'm also very determined... When I set my mind to something, I usually see it through. Unless it's terribly boring. Or I can't be bothered...

So, without further ado, my last outstanding pics for my photo a day challenge. For those keeping up, this year was Just My Kids, and whilst I'm glad that was my theme, I was glad to see Feb 1st, as I'm sure my kids were.

Day 25 - Elliot wasn't home, so Ivy jumped on his bed and played with his toys:
Jan PAD - 25/31
Jan PAD - 25/31

Day 26 - I went to the Big Day Out, so only saw Ivy for an hour or so in the morning. When I left she was snuggled up on her little couch watching cartoons. Bless.
Jan PAD - 26/31

Day 27 - I forgot to take photos. So another one of them sleeping during the night. So lame, but at least I did it. Actually, this is a bit of a poignant photo of Ivy as it was one of the last times she slept in her cot :-( She's now in a big bed and my bebe is all growed up.
Jan PAD - 27/31
Jan PAD - 27/31

Day 28 - Playing at the park with our friends. Elliot was being very elusive (as usual) so had to sneak this one of him:
Jan PAD - 28/31
Jan PAD - 28/31

Day 29 - I've been reading Elliot "George's Marvellous Medicine" one chapter at a time. He loves it:
Jan PAD - 29/31

Day 30 - Birthday parties for friends. I guess someone was tired?
Jan PAD 30/31
Jan PAD - 30/31

Day 31 - The End. Elliot showing me his "friend" named Frank. I call him Stinky Frank because he's a Collingwood bear. Ivy dancing and performing as usual. Wearing her hat and sucking her dummy. As usual.
Jan PAD - 31/31
Jan PAD - 31/31

A huge thanks and hugs to all my friends who have been encouraging me on this challenge and keeping up with my pics. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have <3

No comments: