Wednesday 13 January 2010

Jan PAD - day 9, 10, 11 & 12

A little behind in my blogging, but I did manage to get my photos taken! Mind you, they're mostly just crappy happy snaps, heaps of flash etc, but you know what? It doesn't matter, they're still my kids, and they still tell our story regardless of the quality of the shot...

Day 9 - some classic black and white portraits:
Jan PAD - 9/31
Jan PAD - 9/31
Jan PAD - 9/31

Day 10 - out for dinner with the fam to celebrate my birthday (which is on the 11th). The kids had a lot of fun with their cousin running amok and eating icecream:
Jan PAD - 10/31
Jan PAD - 10/31
Jan PAD - 10/31

Day 11 - my birthday. Stinking hot day here in Melbourne, so headed over to my parents for a swim. My sister spoilt me with icecream cake! (Someone didn't like having icecream all over her!):
Jan PAD - 11/31

Then we had more cake at home after dinner (heheheh):
Jan PAD - 11/31
Jan PAD - 11/31

Day 12 - Elliot was going on a holiday with his cousin to his grandparents place in the country. Here he is watching out the window waiting for Emma to arrive:
Jan PAD - 12/31

And while the cat's away, the mice will play (with his rockets/train tracks/anything else that is usually off limits!):
Jan PAD - 12/31
Jan PAD - 12/31

No comments: