Tuesday 8 March 2011

Update on the Casting Call

EDIT>>> We're all systems go! Everything is now A-ok. Website, email, everything! Yay!

Hello friends... I've received some beautiful applications for the casting call posted a couple of weeks ago! Unfortunately my website (and consequently, my emails) are now down due to changing web hosting! Which is a massive pain in the bum, as you can imagine.

SO, if you have contacted me in the last 4 days or so, chances are I haven't received it. Please private message me on Facebook if you would like me to consider you as the face of Relic Imagery 2011! My personal Facebook page is here:
http://www.facebook.com/mandy.campbell

And a reminder that there is only a week or so more to get your entries in. I will be closing this off mid-March to allow time for the shoots!

Thanks for your understanding during this annoying changeover period. But hopefully very very soon, the new website will be up and running!
Gorgeous Miah, from a recent session!

Details for the Casting Call can be found here:


No comments: