The big casting call for 2011! I'm taking this baby way left of where I've ever gone before and need some beautiful, soulful, incredible people to be my newest 2011 models. You don't need to look like like a supermodel, you don't need to have the most stylish wardrobe. But you do need to be full of life, full of energy and ready to have fun.
As a thank you, the 3 successful casting applicants will receive all the gallery images as low res files, suitable for printing to 6x4 as well as a new Digital Package that I will be releasing to the public soon. They will also receive a 15% discount on any further prints they decide to purchase, although there is no obligation to purchase at all.
There are some requirements that I ask of all applicants and these guidelines must be adhered to or the provision of images will be forfeit. T&Cs are listed below.
I'll be taking applications until mid-March so email email@example.com and don't forget to attach a recent photo of you and your family!
Terms and Conditions:
- All applicants must be willing to sign a Copyright and Model Release form, which allows Relic Imagery the irrevocable right to use the images for any marketing purpose they see fit.
- This is an casting call and does not involve chance. All applications will be considered, but as the images will be used for advertising purposes the final decision will be based on which family/couple suits the style of shoot that Relic Imagery is hoping to achieve.
- Sessions must be held before the end of April, and no later, and at a time that is suitable for Relic Imagery. If the successful family cannot be available for a session before the end of April, the session will be offered to another family.
- Sessions must be held in metro Melbourne or a travel fee will apply.
- All discounts and redemptions must be claimed within 2 weeks of the gallery being made available (typically 2 weeks after the initial session). If they have not been claimed by this time the provision of images will be forfeit.
- All ideas for sessions will be considered but the artistic control is retained by the photographer. There is no guarantee that all ideas by the client will be used.