Friday 13 August 2010

Casting call - birthday parties!

Hi friends, long time no post. I do have some exciting news coming up in the next few weeks so make sure you keep an eye on the blog for that.

But in the mean time I'm putting out a casting call for some party people! I'm looking at expanding Relic Imagery's portfolio for events and I am specifically looking for people who are having birthday parties. I'm after a 1st birthday party in particular, but also would be interested to hear from other party people - maybe a 21st, 40th or any other special birthday celebration.

*UPDATE* Places for the free shoots have been filled. Thanks to everyone who emailed me. However if you'd like Relic Imagery to cover any other event you have coming up, make sure you get in touch. It's such a great way to document special occasions without the added pressure of doing it yourself!

Ivy's cake smash!!!

I have 2 birthday party packages to give away, each valued at $300. Please email enquiries@relicimagery.com.au to show your interest.

I do have some conditions of course:
* Recipients of the packages must have an active profile on Facebook or other social networking site and be prepared to show the images and give credit to Relic Imagery
* You must be prepared to sign my standard model release form and allow Relic Imagery to use the images for marketing and promotional purposes
* Sessions are dependant on my availability
* Sessions must be held in metro Melbourne or a travel fee may apply
* Packages include 2 hours of photography and a disc of low resolution images from the shoot. Print products and high resolution images are available for purchase at the standard rate. Extra time is available at $150 per hour.

I look forward to hearing from you and photographing your special event!

xox

1 comment:

Purplex Design & Print said...

I have a 4th birthday party coming up with a princess theme (*sigh*) if you are interested? I'd love some shots of the day from someone other than myself so I can enjoy the party for once!!!!