But seriously, I do feel very very blessed to be able to celebrate Mothers Day with my kids special days as well. As a mum, what other present could I ask for????? (Besides that sleep in!)
The 2 proudest and happiest days of my life... the birth of my 2 kids.
My own family has something of a Mothers Day brunch tradition. We all head out to see my mumma and my family, we eat a lot, drink too many caffeinated beverages, the kids run wild. Presents are shared and much banter is thrown about.
Me and my mumma
*sigh* I do love Mothers Day.
SO!!! To celebrate mums everywhere, I am running a special Mothers Day promotion and competition! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me about your own mum/nanna/mother of your own kids, and why you'd love to win a session with them. Tell me your story. I'd love to hear it. The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges, and will win a session with me at the location of their choice (Melbourne metro only... unless you want to fly me elsewhere ;-) ) with a $300 print credit which can be used towards anything you like... Prints, canvases, albums, ANYTHING! Conditions do apply, so please read the fine print at the bottom of this post. Competition closes on Monday April 12th, so get cracking!!
NOT ONLY THAT! Anyone who books a session between now and Anzac Day (April 25th) will receive a bonus 11x14 print, as well as your usual print credit. 11x14s are a size I don't normally stock, so this is a once only shot! That's a $75 bonus for you to use however you like... gift it to your mum, nanna or wife! Keep it for yourself! You choose.
And don't forget, I do have gift vouchers available.
Celebrate the special women in your life this Mothers Day, regardless of what you do. I know I will.
A client shoot - 4 generations of beautiful women
The fine print:
- Winner must redeem prize by 31st May, 2010
- Locations must be in Melbourne, otherwise travel fees will apply
- Winner will be notified by email
- The photographic session must include the person/people in your story. Otherwise, what's the point?
- This is not a competition of chance. Winners will be carefully selected based on their story.
- By entering this competition you agree to hear from Relic Imagery from time to time regarding promotions and special offers. I won't spam you, and that is a promise.
- Competition closes on Monday April 12th, 2010. Winners will be announced shortly after.