Friday 1 January 2010

Pricing 2011...

Happy New Year friends! I'm looking forward to sharing lots of goodness with you all during 2011!

This will be a short post, just wanted to pop my new 2011 pricing up... Will be back later with some photos, news and other doodads!

PORTRAIT PRICING 2011
Prices subject to change at any time at the discretion of Relic Imagery. Payment of your booking fee ensures your pricing remains firm for your session.

My session fee of $100 is for a group of up to 5 people. Extra people are charged at $15 each. This non-refundable booking fee is payable at time of booking.


Desk prints start at $50 and wall prints start at $100. Canvases, block mounts and albums are also available.


In this digital age, the option of owning the digital files from my sessions has become increasingly popular. For this reason I have now decided to make digital files available for purchase either singularly or as a package. I will also provide low resolution, watermarked files of every image you purchase as a print, which will enable you to email, share on facebook etc, but are not suitable for printing.