Wednesday 11 November 2009

The addiction of light...

So as summer approaches and the days get longer, I'm finding myself addicted to shooting late in the afternoon and bathing in that gorgeous late sunshine. I don't know if I can shoot particularly well in it (lol) but surely if you enjoy it as much as I do, then it's worth it!

Add into the mix my fabulous best bud and her growing belly, and a WHOLE paddock of long grass, and you've just about found my perfect shoot. *sigh*

So without any further ado, may I introduce you to the gorgeous Felicia and the surprise bundle that resides within - due ANY day now (yippee - can't wait!).

Flea and Gregg (and Jet, you big slobbery goofball), I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Big love xox

Flea_0112 copy


Flea_0028 copy

Flea_0216 copy




Flea's belly


Flea_0010 copy

6 comments:

Rana said...

Gorgeous Mandy, good luck for their birth :)

Sharon Mallin said...

Wow - the light in those first few images is spectacular. This set is wonderful - great work!!!!

Eileen Bruce said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love these, the lights gorgeous :)

Amy said...

Hi Mandy,
They are fantastic!! I love them all! Each one is so different and special. Glad you enjoyed the paddock lol
Amy :)

Renee Bell said...

gorgeous maternity images - well done :-)

dani said...

great light mandy, what a gorgeous session!