Monday 11 May 2009

Good sports...

... Last week I had my first adult family session, and had an ABSOLUTE blast! I knew both of the girls from my ex-work and knew they'd be up for a bit of fun, so forewarned them to limber up (I had visions of human pyramids and all sorts of crazy stunts)!

Even Mum and Dad were keen to get in on the action (as long as there was no jumping involved for them)... We all had a great time.

Libby heads off overseas next week, so is wanting to take some pics with her to show the relos. I hope they enjoy them, and you guys love them as much as I do.

Thanks again all, and Ellen I'll be in touch soon when your gallery is ready.

xox

0145 copy

0069 copy

0012 copy

0028 copy

0078 copy

7 comments:

Ellen said...

OMG WE LOVE THEM! Exactly what we were after, they are absolutely fantastic!! You are going to go a long way my friend :) So talented!

Brooke said...

What a beautiful family!

www.sarahblackphotography.com.au said...

How gorgeous, looks like you had lots of fun!!!

Lyn Walkerden said...

Great shots Mandy. You certainly captured their fun spirits. Love the one with them peaking out from behind the tree.

Melissa Stampa said...

Great collection, Mandy. I'm really loving that processing for these shots too.

Kirsten said...

Great shots. Beautiful family. Lovely location...

Natalie said...

Such a gorgeous looking family and such a relaxed atmosphere you've captured. I love them.