Tuesday 14 May 2013

Time to say goodbye

It's been so long since I updated this blog that I'm not sure anyone will even see this post! But I need to post it anyway, for those that stumble across my website and can't figure out why I'm not answering emails and enquiries (thanks google for making it SO hard to remove my business from a search)... Relic Imagery has officially closed its "doors" to portrait and wedding shoots. I'm no longer taking bookings for either.

HOWEVER...

I have found a photographic passion that I am now trying to embrace. Music photography. It's always bubbled below the surface, I've always wanted to do it but never knew how. This year I have been given the opportunity to shoot a few gigs and I'm in love. It was the place I was meant to wield my camera, I know it, the dirty sweaty photographers pit right at the front of the stage - with sweat, drinks and other bodily fluids raining down. It (quite literally) rocks.

So if you'd like to keep up to date with my photography work, music and personal, you can head to my other blog and have a browse. I'd love to see you there. www.olivemandoza.blogspot.com

So, from me, thank you for the good times. Thank you for the learning curve. Thank you to the photography industry for being both a heartless bitch and a welcoming bosom. I've made some amazing friends from this journey and I wouldn't swap that for anything in the world. Onwards and upwards.

Peace, out. xox

No comments: