Tuesday 4 May 2010

Siblings | Melbourne family photographer

Julia contacted me only a couple of days ago about wanting some photos for her mum for Mothers Day. Normally I'd be freaking out about doing a session so close to the date, but I'm glad we did because we got some lovely shots that I'm sure her mum will adore.

We had a beautiful warm day in Melbourne today... until the storm clouds rolled over right when I left to go to the shoot. Unfortunately we got rained on, therefore outside shots were pretty much a no-go, but that was ok considering Julia was after a specific look using a black backdrop to match some photos they had taken some years ago.

Julia and Marco, I hope you're happy with these. I'm sure your mum will love them xox

JC_0073
JC_0030
JC_0077

1 comment:

Christine said...

awesome portraits, mandy!! :) that first one is GOOORGEOUS!